QUESTIONS ABOUT THE SHOW (415) 724-9255
From the North Bay to Theatre Parking:
Cross the Golden Gate Bridge and follow signs indicating Downtown San Francisco. Do not take the Lombard Street exit on the right. Instead, stay to the left and take the Marina exit; you’ll see the sign overhead. While you might be tempted to take a right at the first stop light (Lyon Street) and pull directly into the Palace of Fine Arts, pass the Lyon Street entrance and proceed straight on Marina Boulevard. Then:
1. Right on Divisadero Street
2. Right on Jefferson Street
3. Right on Broderick Street
4. Left on Marina Boulevard, then immediately move into the right lane
5. Turn right on Yacht Road and follow signs for Palace of Fine Arts / Exploratorium parking (lot is next to the St. Francis Yacht Club). If you pass the lot, you’ll see signs on the right for additional parking at Crissy Field.
If you’re taking BART, get off at the Montgomery Street station, walk one half-block up Market Street to Third Street, and catch the #30 Stockton bus on the corner.
Virtually all downtown-bound Golden Gate Transit buses stop nearby the Theatre. Ask your driver for directions or call Golden Gate Transit Information at 511 (toll-free) or 415-455-2000 (outside the Bay Area).